I think most artists have a plethora of unfinished projects in their closet(s), and I’m no exception. I finally finished Chameleon kiss in 2016 after multiple years of the same unfinished state, and I decided over this holiday to dredge up another project I unearthed about 6 weeks ago. The triangle paintings pre-date the start of the Chameleon kiss, but they have good underpaintings for the base layer. I’ll continue them in water-based oil paint, with the exception of the flower which will need to be finished with either acrylic and/or oil stick, since at some point I took oil pastel to it. It’s going to be fun, and I’ll post something new every time I work of them (weekly!).